Tuesday, December 6th 2016 Body
My Christmas gift guide series continues today with some skincare and body product gift sets. Trilogy has several beautiful skincare gift sets, as does Clinique and both are widely available in New Zealand. Lush excells in body products, as well as bath time fun which are awesome options for gifts. Keep reading for a closer look at these gifts sets, to get inspire for the beauty lovers in your life.
Trilogy are longtime favourites of mine, featuring in some of my earliest blog posts from well before I was ever on their press lists. This holiday period they have four gift sets available for purchase, with one bonus gift with purchase set available too. They are really nicely packaged which makes it feel like even more of a treat. You may have had a peek at these on my Instagram a couple of weeks ago but today I’m showing the whole range.
Trilogy have four beautiful gift packs for the 2016 festive season, and they sent me the Repair & Protect with Rosapene Gift Set. With an RRP of $54.99 it includes: • Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ (30ml) • Cream Cleanser (30ml) • Vital Moisturising Cream (20ml) I've been a Trilogy fan for years, long before I was involved with them as a blogger, and think all of the packs would make lovely gifts. To see the range of gift sets, and Trilogy stockists visit trilogyproducts.com I have reviewed many Trilogy products over the years and to read about them, click the link in my bio and search for Trilogy.
- Trilogy Repair & Protect with Rosapene™ Christmas Gift Set, RRP $54.99 with Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, Cream Cleanser, Vital Moisturising Cream – pictured above. This includes many of the classics that I’ve been using for years.
- Trilogy Bare-Faced Beauty Christmas Gift Set, RRP $24.99 with Make-Up Be Gone Cleansing Balm, Hydrating Mist Toner and Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ I adore the Cleansing Balm and use it regularly, and it’s featured in a blog post previously
- Trilogy Radiance & Recovery with Gycablend Christmas Gift Set, RRP $59.99 with CoQ10 Booster Oil, Active Enzyme Cleansing Cream and Replenishing Night Cream
Trilogy Radiance and Recovery gift set
- Trilogy Body Beautiful, RRP $34.99 with Trilogy Botanical Body Wash and NEW Trilogy Pure Plant Body Oil
- Trilogy The Quick & The Red, free with the purchase of two Trilogy products with Trilogy Rosapene™ Lip Gloss, Trilogy Make-Up Be Gone Cleansing Balm, organic cotton cleansing cloth
Trilogy products are available from selected Farmers, pharmacy, department and health stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.trilogyproducts.com.
There are so many awesome products at Lush year round, but Christmas is when things get kicked up a gear. They have a lot of fun releases that are only available until 25th December. Every year I make sure to buy some Snow Fairy shower gel, and I was even tempted to buy this gift set for myself. Buying other people skincare products can be a bit of a gamble, but body products are a bit safer since there’s less room for error.
Snow Fairy Gift Box
Snow Fairy is a delicious candy floss scent that leaves a light shimmer on the skin – as my brother found out when he borrowed some once. For $49.90 you get four coordinating products that will leave you smelling and feeling amazing. I haven’t tried all of the products in the set but what I’ve tried, I know I do like.
- Snow Fairy Shower Gel 100g
- Fairy Dust Dusting Powder
- Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Scrub
- Snow Fairy Body Conditioner 45g
If you don’t want to spend as much, or prefer to select your gifts individually there are a lot of other interesting things at Lush. You could give them a Christmas shower jelly or bath bomb, which makes bathing much more fun.
Instead of traditional paper wrapping, Lush has fabric knot-wraps. Made from 100% cotton, they can be reused for all manner of things. How cute would this pudding and candy cane wrap look under the tree?
A few weeks ago I was shopping and spotted the extensive range of gift sets that Clinique are offering this holiday season. Clinique is a brand I have fond memories of, since I always scored the leftovers from my mum’s gift with purchase sets. There are a couple of sets based around their classic 3 step system, including one which Clinique NZ very kindly sent me.
Clinique Great Skin Everywhere*
This set includes both full sizes and travel sizes of the 3-step skincare system that Clinique is so well known for. There are two versions, for type 1-2 skin (dry to combination) and types 3-4 (combination to oily). The set is $169, with a value of over $250 if bought individually so there’s great value. The travel sizes will come in very handy for me over the summer since I’ll be spending a couple of weeks with my mum in Australia.
• Full-sized Liquid Facial Soap Mild, 200ml
• Jumbo-sized Clarifying Lotion 2 with Pump, 487ml
• Full-sized Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ with Pump, 125ml
• Travel-sized Liquid Facial Soap Mild, 30ml
• Travel-sized Clarifying Lotion 2, 60ml
• Travel-sized Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™, 30ml
• Cosmetic Bag
Moisture That Matters
My skin tends towards dry, so I’ve purchased a couple of different products from the Moisture Surge range over the years. I currently own the overnight mask, and it has got me through this winter looking fabulous. The Moisture That Matters has some great skincare, as well as a Chubby Stick which adds some colour to the set. I bought my first Chubby Stick at Macy’s in Culver City, when on holiday there with my stepsister about 5 years ago. I was just getting into makeup then and I remember the sales ladies there being so excited to help me. I did not expect that 5 years later I’d be in this position! The set is $99.00 and includes:
- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, 50ml
- Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, 30ml
- All About Eyes, 7ml
- Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin Watermelon, 1.2g
Clinique gift sets are available from department stores and Life Pharmacy in New Zealand. For online purchases you can visit Smith and Caughey who have free shipping for orders over $175 which you can easily rack up with these great sets.
Buying other people skincare can be a bit scary, but if you know what they like hopefully this has helped you to be able to select the perfect gift. Or, given you ideas on how to score some bargains for yourself – the holiday season is a good opportunity to stock up on your favourite products. If you’re wanting to buy people makeup, I have a post about makeup gift sets that I published last week. Merry Christmas, and happy shopping to all!