Today is 6 months since my first blog post, and I feel like I’ve come SUCH a long way since then. I’ve learned so much about running a blog, taking photos – going from using my phone to using a DSLR, editing photos, and working with some great brands. Without all my amazing readers, this would all be nothing. I love reading comments, and seeing likes and favourites, and hearing from all of you about what you think of my posts. I’ve also made some awesome friends through blogging which I have been so thrilled about.
To thank you all for your support, I have a giveaway for you – open internationally. Some of the products have been kindly provided to me by PR companies, others I’ve purchased myself.
- Trilogy Instant Bronzing Gel* – perfect as we’re heading into summer!
- Chi Chi Glamourous Naturals palette. 12 great shadows, very reminiscent of the Urban Decay Naked palettes.
- Chi Chi Creamy Matte Liquid Lipstick – Va Va Voom. Awesome bright pink colour
- Chi Chi Metallic Eyeliner – Disco Royalty.
- 2 Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop lip balms*, which I posted about last week. Moisturising balms with a neon twist.
- Skinfood Breast Cream*, which I have reviewed previously. A beauty routine that could save your life.
- Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser + Balm – one of my manicure essentials
- Trilogy Rosehip oil mini – I LOVE Rosehip Oil, and have raved about it on here before.
- Last but not least, 2 sets of Ribbon Elastic Hairties made by me – as per my tutorial.
To enter, click on the image to go to my Facebook page to enter!
Please use an email address that you’ll check, so I can contact you if you win! I’ll edit this post with the winner’s name, and post about it on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I’m so excited to give this away.
Edit: Giveaway has closed! Congratulations to Phillippa.
*Products provided by brands/PR companies.