Someone asked me the other day what my favourite pink lipsticks are. This was a seriously hard decision for me.I have so many pink lipsticks, it felt like I was trying to choose my favourite child – if I had 20 children. I ended up choosing lipsticks from Bourjois, NYX, MAC, Rimmel, and Karen Murrell. Read on to see which ones they are, and why they’re my favourite.
Here they all are! My choices were
- Bourjois Rouge Edition 07 Fuchsia Graffiti
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 11 – Milan
- MAC Syrup
- Rimmel Kate Moss 103
- Karen Murrell 07 Fuchsia Shock*
The shades of these pinks vary quite a bit, from the very neutral of MAC Syrup to the very bright of Bourjois Fuschia Graffiti.
The Rimmel lipstick has been my favourite as of late, I love the matte formula since it’s long wearing without being drying. I have three of these Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, 103, 107, and 22 and they’re all in regular rotation!
I experimented with smiling without my teeth showing – I always feel like I look less genuine or happy, but other people disagree so here we are.
I used to wear MAC Syrup multiple times a week but I’ve found myself leaning towards other products lately – but it’s still an absolute favourite and I actually already have another tube in my drawers for when I finish this. I love MAC lipsticks in general, and this creme formula is so nice, it looks good and although it’s not that long wearing I forgive them for it.
Bourjois Fuchsia Graffiti is really bright, and because of that it’s the lipstick in this post that I’ve worn the least – but I really do need to start wearing it more! I guess I need more occasions for bright lipstick, or to just start wearing it to work or the gym haha. The formula of the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks is lovely – as are all the Bourjois products I’ve tried actually.
Recently I wrote a post about Karen Murrell Fuchsia Shock lipstick, so you can read that in full if you’d like, but in short: it’s bright, but not too bright, and the formula is the classic Karen Murrell amazing-ness that I have grown to love.
NYX Soft Matte lip creams are incredible – alongside Milan, I have Addis Abada, and I would love to get more of them! Every time I visit Australia I try to track them down but the NYX stands at Target seem to always be in terrible condition since the products aren’t sealed, so I bought these ones online. They aren’t as long wearing as some other liquid matte lipsticks but I adore the formula so I don’t mind topping it up every now and then.
- In NZ Bourjois can be purchased from Farmers and Mighty Ape. Internationally you can buy this on Amazon
- NYX isn’t stocked in store anywhere in NZ, but you can buy this soft matte lip cream and other NYX products on Amazon.
- MAC is available at MAC stores and counters, and on their website for online shopping in selected countries.
- Rimmel can be bought in NZ at Farmers, Kmart, The Warehouse. This can also be purchased on Amazon.
- Karen Murrell lipsticks are stocked at pharmacies and healthfood stores NZ wide, with online shopping and international stockists available on their website
What’s your favourite pink lipstick? Let me know in the comments, since I can never have too many pink lipsticks!
This post contains affiliate links